Nu-Tech Air Conditioning : Installation of Industrial Air Conditioners : Installation of Commercial Air Conditionering Systems : Sydney : Canberra : ACT : Campbelltown :
1B LOUISE AVE, INGLEBURN NSW 2565 PHONE: 02 9829 4079 FAX: 02 9829 4193
About Nu-Tech Air Conditioning : Capabilities
No matter how complex your needs are, Nu-Tech has the expertise, capability and resources to manage your plant and equipment.
Nu-Tech has the service capabilities for large commercial, retail and industrial properties, through to small commercial, retail and industrial properties. Through highly qualified service personnel, Nu-Tech has the capacity to ensure downtime is kept to a minimum through tailored maintenance programs.
From sales and design through to project management and installation, Nu-Tech will make sure your project is carried out on time and within budget.
Nu-Tech Air Conditioning can offer
- Design - Sales - Construction – Installation and Service.
- Preventative Maintenance.
- Refurbishment of existing installations.
- Tenancy retrofits.
- Chiller maintenance, service and controls rectification on all brands.
- Service capabilities throughout NSW and ACT.
- Comprehensive maintenance contracts.
- 24 hour emergency breakdown service 7 days a week 365 days per year.
- Experienced Service technicians.
- Computerised maintenance management system.
- Online service call placement.
- Portable air conditioning hire arrangements where required.
- Quality workmanship guarantee.
- Comfortable working environment for our clients.
- Servicing of all brands and equipment.
- Guaranteed response times.
Our computerised maintenance management system is Australia's most popular and award winning field service management software. By having this system in place will complement our maintenance agreement to you. It has the capacity to provide total asset management and is great for keeping track of how much has been spent on each asset thus assisting in the decision making process when acquiring funds for capital expenditure.
Nu-Tech also include digital pen technology to our agreements, which enables us to offer our clients with the following items:
- Fast reporting.
- Asset registration and asset servicing by using the Digital Pen and miniature postage stamp size stickers on each asset.
- The Digital Pen preserves the use of paper in the field so a hard copy form can still be left onsite with the Building Manager.
- Within 30 seconds of the technician completing the work the digital pen sends a PDF copy to our office which is reviewed by our service manager and administration staff who action any concerns addressed by the technician. The PDF copy is also saved in our maintenance software should the original onsite be lost. This can also be of benefit should you require a copy by email at a later date.
- Ensures technicians are completing risk assesment prior to starting work.
- Better technician control, as the digital pen keeps track of when technicians are completing service calls and maintenance visits which inturn provides better reponse times and ensures services are not being missed.
- Provide detailed information on what tasks are being completed on each service.